A new approach to music
A nice way to represent a Bach fugue
Listen and watch to the music sometimes simple things entail the secret of beauty... strange enough, it reflects pretty well my mental activity when listening to it (!?) does it happen to other people?
I used this video with some of my students from primary with the objective to have them relaxed and see their reaction.
I was most disappointed to realize that the many of them were not surprised to "read and listen" to music like this. I believe that:
1st - they are not used to listen to Bach ( "what is Bach?")
2nd - "this is not nice as a video game" many thought.
3rd - they can't understand a fugue's structure
What a shame!
I've got a colleague who works with talented children. I would like to know her opinion and the reaction of her students when exposed to this video.

0 comentaris: